ART can bowling
FACT: Bowling is better when its beautiful. This is a fun game to play for all ages but decorated like this it also makes a beautiful piece to look at when not in use. Super simple to make and a great way to repurpose forgotten artworks.
What you need
- 6 tin cans washed and dried
- Some paint (optional)
- A few artworks
- Tape or glue
- A ball OR a piece of waste paper and some tape
1. Cut your artworks into 6 strips measuring 25cm x 10cm high. It is good to choose a mix of artworks that contrast each other.
2. Wrap the paper around the tins and secure with a line of tape at the join OR glue the paper onto your tins using stick or hot glue.
3. If you want to be fancy, paint the tops of your tins in matching colours.
4. If you need a ball, scrunch a piece of waste paper into a ball and wrap with Washi Tape.
Now, stack em' up and KNOCK EM' DOWN!!!!