RECYCLED OLYMPIC TORCH
Behold! The Olympic flame!!! Marvel as it travels from the recycling bin to the living room!
What you need
- A washed out coffee cup
- Long cardboard roll (from paper towel or foil etc)
- Tape or glue
- Assorted papers
- Paint (optional)
1. Attach the long tube to the base of the cut and stick with sticky tape or hot glue.
2. Wrap both sections in foil
3. Cut some random flame shapes from red and yellow paper, foam, card, cellophane etc. Just use whatever you have on hand. If you don’t have any coloured paper just paint some old paper with reds and yellows and leave to dry before chopping up
4. Stick your ‘flames into your cup. I used hot glue but you could really just scrunch these into your cut or tape them into the sides with sticky tape.
5. You are done! Where will your torch travel to next?