milk bottle ball catch
Is ball catch an Olympic sport? Ah who cares, it is definitely a Recyclimpic sport.
What you need
- 2 milk jugs (2 ltr plastic kind)
- Tape (optional)
- a ball
1. Cut the end of the milk jugs using a sharp knife or blade. Even scissors will work
2. For this once you have made an initial puncture. Trim with scissors once the end is off to even it up.
3. Wrap some tape around the end of the jug. You don’t really need to do this as its not super sharp but it looks nice and makes then extra safe.
4. Paint and decorate. If you want to be fancy pants you can also decorate your lid to match!
5. Grab a ball and PLAY!