This little guy would make a great Halloween accessory, bouncing around as you trick or treat. Hes pretty easy to make and fun to play with!
What you need:
A black stocking
4 bbq skewer
some heavy beads or bolts to weigh down the spider
1. Start by stuffing some stocking into the stocking. Once it is full enough add in some heavy beads or bolts to one end. Make sure they are in the middle of the stuffing so they cant be seen.
2. Twist the end and double over the stocking.
3. Tie the end and section off a smaller half (the end that doesn’t have the weights) and tie with an elastic band to make a head.
4. Glue on a bunch pf google eyes.
5. Insert the 4 BBQ skewers in alternate directions to create legs and paint them black.
6. Tie some elastic to the top of the head.